Do your blog receive guest posts? We do and we love receiving them. Guest posts provide us and our readers with points of view that differ from our own, and sometimes even challenge our own.
Here’s what we can do for you.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post you can contact us at email@example.com
But before you do, it’s important you read the house rules.
Guest posts we like
Our readers know what’s going on in the tech industry, so they’re looking for articles that are interesting and different but full of useful information and tips.
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS:
- Niche: We accept unique articles written on: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Online Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Blogging, Writing.
- Article Requirements: The article should be 100% original. It should be at least 500 words in length. Make sure the articles submitted are well written, have correct grammar and punctuation, and are proofread.
- Images: If you are using an image for your post, make sure you have the permission to use it.
- Links: You can include 1-2 links to your website in the body of the article or in the author bio at the end of the article.
- Copyright: Once you have submitted your article, the copyright for the article will be transferred to us. We will also hold the right to edit or reject the article.
- Next Steps: Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if we need any other information.
How Much You Charge?
We charge $25 per guest post.